This website is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. When you visit our site to read or download information, we log your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. We do not make this information available to third parties, nor do we store or capture personal information.
There is a mailing list option on the site. The system will record your email address and other information only if volunteered to us by you. This shall be treated as proprietary and confidential.
If you subscribe we will email you periodically with news and website updates. You can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time. Your email address is not passed on to third parties.
What Personal Data Do We Collect Or Receive?
We may collect or receive certain Personal Data about you, including:
- Information you provide when you use the “Contact” facility or fill in any enquiry or other forms on the website (for example, your name, email address and telephone number);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
Your provision of Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide certain Personal Data, you may be unable to use the website and we may be unable to provide the information or services that you have requested.
You must always provide accurate Personal Data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the Personal Data you have provided is correct.
How We Use Personal Data
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable an employee of Obvious Group to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact;
- display content specific advertisements to you when you go to certain other websites
- (please see the section headed “Cookies” below for further details);
- monitor your activity on the website and, in some instances, contact you about products and/or services we believe may be of interest to you;
Links to external sites
We may have links to other websites that are not managed by ourselves. We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites. This privacy statement covers The Brochures & Catalogues website at the following address: www.brochuresandcatalogues.co.uk
You can delete/control cookies via your browser settings by following these instructions, however if you choose to block cookies then your browsing experience may be affected. This includes:
- Live Chat functionality (if available)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Google Adwords
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (if available).
The website will not share any personal information with third parties.
Retention of Personal Data
We are only allowed to retain your Personal Data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete your Personal Data after an appropriate period of time.